05 August 2010

Who else would it be?


Something I came up with…
Boy and girl talking…
Boy: So… What have you been up to?
Girl: Trying to study, but my mind is somewhere else.
Boy: What are you thinking so much about?
Girl: It’s not “about what”; it’s more like “about whom”.
Boy: Well then, who are you thinking about?
Girl: Someone special. Someone I love.
Boy: And who is this “someone special”?
Girl: I can’t tell you. The important thing is that he is special to me.
Boy: I don’t like this “someone special”.
Girl: Why not? You haven’t met him yet.
Boy: When am I going to meet him, then?
Girl: When I make sure that you’ll be happy when you meet him.
Boy: I don’t like him. I know I won’t be happy.
Girl: Why don’t you like him?
Boy: He seems mysterious.
Girl: He is not mysterious. I’m the one that keeps him a mystery.
Boy: So when are you supposedly going to know that I’ll be happy to meet him?
Girl: I don’t know yet.
Boy: I think you don’t need to know anything. I think you are just afraid that I will not like him.
Girl: I’m not afraid of that.
Boy: So, you are afraid…
Girl: Terrified.
Boy: Of what?
Girl: Of you not liking the idea that I love him.
Boy: I don’t like the idea. I hate him.
Girl: I’m pretty sure you’ll like him, but why do you hate him?
Boy: I can’t tell you. I have my own mysteries.
Girl: If I reveal my mystery, would you reveal yours?
Boy: I might…
Girl: So you can’t promise anything?
Boy: I can promise that I’ll still like you.
Girl: You don’t need to meet my “someone special”.
Boy: Why not?
Girl: Because you have already met him.
Boy looks confused
Girl: It’s you. Who else would it be?
Boy kisses girl.

Note: Cambié algunas cosas de mi blog. El otro template me distraía mucho. A medida que se me ocurran ideas, voy a ir agregandole cosas.
Gracias por leer :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, quite cute ♥
Love ya, grrl ♥

Anonymous said...

¿Es muy evidente que me gusta el de verde de todas mis fotos? Igual no estoy segura todavía si me gusta... En serio, creo que sí, pero no sé. Jajaja, estoy loca :)
Me di cuenta de que cambiaste el URL de tu blog. I like it, I like it.

Anonymous said...

Jajaja, es que posta, el tipo es más que sensual, es puro sex appeal (?) bueno, ya.
La semana que viene llevo un paquete y las probás :) son ricas, ajaja.

:)

Anonymous said...

Yeap, we should be brave at least just for one day and do most of the things we want to do but we don't cos we're shy and everything. I'm immature, silly and childish, but that's the way I am.

Love you ♥