25 September 2010

65 random facts about me

1. I have an obsession with the color blue.
2. I’m addicted to type “XD” after every sentence.
3. I’m very proud of my surname.
4. One of my eyes is more closed than the other.
5. I’m allergic to dust and feathers (and probably more things that I don’t know)
6. I don’t know how to make a boat out of paper.
7. I never refer to my parents as “mis viejos”
8. I’m a Jonas Brothers fan and I’m planning to meet them this year.
9. I listen to music that is considered not good.
10. I like Disney TV series, movies and music.
11. I hate awkward silences.
12. Sometimes I can be really innocent and naïve.
13. I tend to be addicted to things like Skittles, orange Tic Tacs, Titas and Frutigran.
14. I’m not very original (Mary did the same list)
15. I’m walking 20 blocks per day just to do some exercise.
16. I really miss my dad and my cousin.
17. I love making green jokes.
18. I’ve looking for a job since the beginning of the year and I don’t have one yet.
19. I’ve signed up to various social networks and virtual worlds.
20. I like a guy and he doesn’t know.
21. I love romantic stories.
22. I prefer English over Spanish.
23. Eating in front of people makes me nervous.
24. I don’t usually have guy friends.
25. I wear contact lenses.
26. I’m studying to become a translator but I don’t know if I want to be one.
27. Sometimes I can be really anti-social.
28. When I’m sad I listen to loud music and dance around in my bedroom.
29. I have a few good friends and I’m happy with that.
30. I look at least 5 years younger.
31. I feel insecure when somebody is more intelligent than me.
32. I have a lot of celebrity crushes.
33. I like wearing makeup and nail polish.
34. I prefer staying up all night doing nothing than waking up early to do something.
35. I love everything that is technologically new.
36. I have pets with sexual issues.
37. I’ve been home alone lots of times but I’ve never throw a party.
38. I go dancing as often as I go to church: once a year.
39. Sometimes I don’t say hi to people I know.
40. I daydream a lot.
41. I care about what people think of me although I know I shouldn’t.
42. I prefer watching things online than downloading them because I’m too impatient.
43. I love the smell of chocolate.
44. I have a secret that few people know about.
45. I’d like to do a photography course one day.
46. I like wearing fashionable clothes.
47. I wish I could see more stars in the sky.
48. I like walking on the beach at night.
49. My favorite season is summer.
50. Sometimes I can be really paranoid and dramatic.
51. I love it when people smile.
52. I like things that are luxurious and exclusive.
53. I like going to Starbucks but I don’t drink coffee.
54. I hate practicing sports, especially the ones that require a team.
55. I’m the only Maidana at my family reunions.
56. When I’m jealous, I don’t express it.
57. I’m really good at wasting time.
58. I love traveling.
59. Sometimes I speak so low that people don’t hear me.
60. I studied French many years but I hardly know anything.
61. I like minimalistic things.
62. I have a collection of key rings.
63. I love having secret codes with my friends.
64.  I love it when people feel intrigued by something I know.
65. I can’t believe I thought of 64 facts.

Note: These facts do not have any special order.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

tick facebookero: i like this (Y)

Ale said...

Estuve leyendote un poco, esta bueno el blog. Ya te agregue a mi reader. Beso.

Anonymous said...

Jajaja, muy bueno que vi que una de mis amigas te sigue el blog (H).
En cuanto al layout de mi blog... Cuando vi el layout de su blog, pensé: "Aw, qué tierno que es mi #sastre, se tomó el tiempo de usar unos colores lindos y combinables...". Jamás había visto esa plantilla, y cuando la descubrí, me di cuenta de que él no había hecho nada con los colores ¬¬ JUM. So, yeah (?)
Y el Jesús debe estar torcido porque para mí que está bailando la canción Salomè, ya sea por mi amor Peter Doherty o por Chayanne y ahí no me hago responsable de nada (???????????????????)

Anonymous said...

If Dan has to keep his promises, we should have sex during a whole weekend, from Friday night to Sunday night. And we should do a lot of other things I don't remember.
But yeah, it's nice to remember all that stuff in my head. When I feel quite bad, I remember them and then I feel a little bit better. And I laugh.

I'll see you tomorrow, yay!

Ale said...

No escribis mas?

viluma said...

Wow alguien quiere que siga escribiendo :|
Estoy repleta de exámenes, prometo que mi blog va a revivir antes de fin de año xD
Gracias por los comments :)